Companies like Freeze are taking advantage of warehouse workers’ hard work. Freeze is a private clothing company headquartered in New York City that distributes logoed sportswear and t-shirts for large national retailers, including Amazon, JC Penney, Burlington Coat Factory, Macy’s and Walmart.
- Companies that accept tax subsidies must create good, safe jobs, worker advocates say April 11, 2019
- I worked at non-union & union warehouses. Yes to the union! March 21, 2019
- My job has changed dramatically with the rise of Amazon March 21, 2019
- We do a lot of work for Amazon at my warehouse March 21, 2019
- I was fired in July 2018 while pregnant March 21, 2019