Warehouse Workers Stand Up is a diverse coalition of warehouse distribution workers, labor unions, community organizations, issue advocacy groups, and public policy groups in New Jersey and New York City. The coalition is committed to using organizing, advocacy, research, and communications to improve the jobs and lives of warehouse distribution workers in New Jersey. Workers and their allies involved in Warehouse Workers Stand Up are calling on all warehouse distribution centers in New Jersey to implement a code of conduct that would ensure living wages, fair schedules, the right to organize, affordable healthcare, workplace safety, fair productivity quotas and other protections for workers in this growing industry. Additionally, the coalition is urging New Jersey’s elected officials and policymakers to support the code of conduct, and play a role in helping to enforce it in all warehouse distribution centers.
- Workers United Laundry, Distribution and Food Service Joint Board
- Make the Road NJ
- New Jersey Communities United
- NJ Work Environment Council
- New York Communities for Change
- NJ Working Families Alliance
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union (RWDSU)