“I work at a clothing distribution center. I work at that warehouse for 20 years and I’m still paid less than $15 an hour. Many of us are paid less than $10 an hour. Who can live with that?” Miguel Rosario, Distribution worker.
(My Central New Jersey) Warehouse workers at a clothing distribution facility that services such large retailers as Amazon, Walmart, Macy’s and JCPenney held a two-hour strike Wednesday morning.
- Trabajadores de almacenes demandan a Amazon mejoras laborales July 24, 2018
- Warehouse workers bring fight for better wages, conditions to Amazon July 24, 2018
- About Warehouse Workers Stand Up January 3, 2018
- We make the holidays happen! December 14, 2017
- Warehouse workers, many from New Jersey, rally to get Amazon to improve working conditions December 13, 2017